Project Hope works to combat global health challenges related to maternal, neonatal, and child health, disasters and health crises, infectious disease, chronic disease, and health policy. Volunteers serve to improve quality of health workers and systems through education and training as well as providing care.
- Egypt, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa Tanzania
- Domican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- India, Indonesia, Nepal Philippines
- United Arab Emirates
Types of Opportunities
- Opportunities exist for health professionals, medical/surgical professionals, communications professionals, and public health professionals.
- Varies based on site location and duration of experience; flight not included
- Requirements vary based on site location