To ensure optimal security Ovid recommends that users update their web browsers. This is a good idea for all library resources and web pages. To accomplish this, please make sure you are meeting or exceeding the browser requirements listed below:
• Chrome version 30 or greater
• Internet Explorer version 9 or greater. For versions 9-10, TLS 1.2 is disabled by default so you will need to enable it in the browser settings if this hasn’t already been done
• Microsoft Edge: All versions are compliant
• Firefox version 24 or greater. For versions 24-26, TLS 1.2 is disabled by default so you will need to enable it in the browser settings if this hasn’t already been done.
• Safari version 7 or greater
• Safari mobile 5 or greater
Please feel free to contact Penny Glassman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.