The Lamar Soutter Library (LSL) at the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) is pleased to announce the publication of our 2018 Annual Report (AR) in digital magazine format. When you access the AR, you have the option to download a PDF.
The report highlights the many services LSL staff provided to users for Fiscal Year July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018. The LSL staff focuses on responding to the needs of the UMMS community and contributing our skills and expertise as appropriate and requested.
- Formal Evidence-Based Medicine Instruction (page 4)
- Student Capstone Project (page 6)
- First Annual Spelling Bee (page 8)
- Altmetrics Data (page 9-10)
- Funded Outreach (page 13-14)
- Outreach: HIV/AIDS Project (page 15)
- Polio Portrait and Library Highlights (page 16)
- And more…
We hope you find our Annual Report informative. Feel free to contact the Director of Library Services, Mary Piorun, PhD, or any of the librarians to explore ways to collaborate with the Library.