The Lamar Soutter Library (LSL) at University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) is pleased to announce the publication of the 2017 Annual Report in a new “page-turner” digital format. When you access the site, you also have the option to download a PDF of the Annual Report.
The report highlights the many services LSL staff provided to users from July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017. LSL staff focuses on responding to the needs of the UMMS community and contribute our skills and expertise as appropriate and requested.
- Overview of the House Librarian Program
- Involvement with the Medical School’s Capstone Program
- Graphic Medicine to Improve Patient Communication
- Measuring Research Impact
- Promotion of Evidence-Based Medicine
- UMMS Archives
- Institutional Repository
- --and more
Enjoy the annual report. Feel free to contact the Director of Library Services, Mary Piorun, or any of the librarians to explore ways to collaborate with the Library.