Library & Learning Resources Committee
The purpose of the Learning and Learning Resources Committee is to provide guidance to the Director of the UMW Library in the areas of:
- library mission,
- library policy,
- library functions,
- acquisition of additional resources for the library,
- management and acquisition of learning resources for UMass Chan Medical School, and
- consideration of archiving functions that may be part of the library mission.
Reports to: Faculty and Executive Councils
Meets: The 3rd Tuesday of every other month from 1-2 p.m.
Term: 3 years
Current Members (2022-2023):
- Bruce Barton, Ph.D.
- Susan Feeney, DNP, FNP-BC
- James Ledwith, M.D.
- Joel Popkin, M.D.
- Bo Wang, Ph.D.
- Sonya Meraz, Student
- Colin Burnett, Student
- Lyle Suh, Student
- Michela E. Oster, Student
- Kurren Parida, Student
- Nikita Joshi, Student
- Marianne Felice, Worcester District Medical Society
- Mary Piorun, Ph.D., Director of Library Services
- Regina Raboin, Associate Director of LSL
- Andrea Delaney, IT, UMass Chan Medical School