Library & Learning Resources Committee
The purpose of the Learning and Learning Resources Committee is to provide guidance to the Director of the UMW Library in the areas of:
- library mission,
- library policy,
- library functions,
- acquisition of additional resources for the library,
- management and acquisition of learning resources for the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and
- consideration of archiving functions that may be part of the library mission.
Reports to: Faculty and Executive Councils
Meets: The 3rd Tuesday of every other month from 1-2 p.m.
Term: 3 years
Current Members (2019-2020):
- Chair: Bruce Barton, Ph.D., Quantitative Health Sciences, 508-856-8191
- Scott Britz-Cunningham, M.D., Ph.D.
- Robin Clark, Ph.D., Family Medicine
- Catherine Dube, Ed.D., Quantitative Health Sciences
- Eustathia Giannaris, Ph.D., Radiology
- Janet Hale, Ph.D., R.N., Graduate School of Nursing
- Jaime Burns, School of Medicine Student Representative
- Jason Yang, Resident
- Mary Piorun, Ph.D., Director of Library Services
- Gregory Wolf, Chief Information Officer, UMass Medical School