- Anne M. Bourgeois, Ed.D., former president of University Campus
- John Conte, Esq., former Mass. State Senator and Worcester District Attorney
- Marianne Felice, M.D.
- Marianne Felice, M.D. and Richard H. Glew, M.D.
- Gail Hines with groundbreaking shovel
- Gail Hines, daughter of James P. Loughlin, Worcester native and state labor leader
- John Conte, Esq. and Gail Hines
- Richard Glew, M.D. and Ira Ockene, M.D.
- Richard Glew, M.D., Ira Ockene, M.D., Nsidinanya Okike, M.D., and Anne Bourgeois, Ed.D.
- L to r: Glew, Ockene, Okike, Bourgeois, Oscar Starobin, M.D., Conte, and Hines
- Ellen More, Ph.D. and Elaine Martin, D.A.
The following panelists spoke at the UMass Medical School Lamar Soutter Library American Archives Month 2013 conference:
Welcome by Elaine Martin, D.A.:
Introduction by Ellen More, Ph.D.:
Remarks by Marianne Felice, M.D.:
Remarks by Gail Hines:
Remarks by John Conte, Esq.:
Remarks by Oscar Starobin, M.D.:
Remarks by Anne Bourgeois, Ed.D.:
Remarks by Nsidinanya Okike, M.D.:
Remarks by Ira Ockene, M.D.:
Remarks by Richard Glew, M.D.:
Closing Remarks by Ellen More, Ph.D.: