The Lamar Soutter Library provides services and support to the research community of UMMS through access to a large collection of databases, biomedical journals, eBooks, and web-based tools. Additionally, Research and Scholarly Communications librarians are available to assist in a number of areas in the research process.
- All Database Resources – A-Z list. Does not include journals or textbooks
- Sage Research Methods – Research methods tool created to help researchers, faculty and students with their research projects.
- Resources For Finding Journal Articles Locate article citations, abstracts, and full-text articles
- Find Journals – Locate print and online journals
- Find Books – Locate print and electronic books
- e-Science Initiatives – Resources and efforts related to the emerging methodology of e-Science
- eScholarship@UMMS – Digital repository of research and scholarly work from the UMMS community
- Evidence-Based Medicine – EBM resources and tutorials
- Evidence-Based Practice for Public Health – Evidence-based practice for public health
- Copyright Resources – Information and library resources designed to aid the UMMS community in complying with copyright requirements.
- News and Newspapers ‐ Local and national news databases and newspapers, health news
- Images – Sources for medical images
- Statistics – Statistics web sites and databases
- Ready Reference Resources – Dictionaries, encyclopedias, biographical sources, and writing and citing resources
- Scholarly Publishing and Grant Support – eScholarship@UMMS, copyright information, and RefWorks
Last updated: 10/05/2012 09:54:00