Evidence-based guidelines based on a systematic review of the research literature. The guidelines provide summaries of evidence and recommendations for practice from government agencies, professional organizations, and convening expert panels.
- Guide to Community Preventive Services (Task Force on Community Preventive Services) – Collection of summaries and recommendations detailing the effectiveness, economic efficiency, and feasibility of interventions for a number of health topics.
- MMWR Recommendations and Reports (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) – Published reports outlining policy statements for prevention and treatment on all areas in CDC's scope of responsibility.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality) – Comprehensive, searchable collection of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- USPSTF Recommendations (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) – Collection of summaries with associated supporting documentation evaluating preventive measures for a variety of clinical services including screening tests, counseling, immunizations, and preventive medications.
- NICE Public Health Guidelines (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, UK) – Evidence-based recommendations on activities, policies, and strategies that can help prevent disease or improve health.