RefWorks: Introduction to the online bibliographic software program
This 45-minute class will introduce building a bibliography using the RefWorks bibliographic citation management program.
- Attendees will set up a RefWorks account and learn how to access their account remotely.
- Attendees will set up a RefWorks bibliographic database of references by importing/exporting references from PubMed, OVID, and other databases.
- Attendees will learn how to set up folders, search, edit and format references in their RefWorks bibliography.
- Attendees will learn how to add citations from RefWorks into papers using Write-N-Cite and One Line / One Cite View.
- Attendees will be able to format their paper and bibliography.
- Attendees will be able to change the format of the citations and bibliographies in their papers.