Excel 2010: Introduction
This 60-minute class will introduce users to Microsoft Excel 2010 basics.
- Attendees will learn how to read a spreadsheet.
- Attendees will be able to launch standard formulas for basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, averaging, maximums, minimums, counts).
- Attendees will learn how to use formatting features for display and report printing.
- Attendees will learn how to create and manipulate charts.
- Attendees will learn how to link data between worksheets.
- Attendees will be able to use certain short cuts such as the fill handle option.