Other EBM Resources
- AHRQ Clinical Information – Includes a link to a description of the Evidence-Based Practice Initiative.
- Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine – From the Institute of Health Sciences, Oxford.
- Evidence Based Medicine Tool Kit – Based on the work of the Evidence Based Medicine Working Group.
- Evidence-Based Practice for Public Health
- JAMA Users' Guide to the Medical Literature (UMMS/UMMHC only)
- MedPage Tools Guide to Biostatistics
- Netting the Evidence: A ScHARR Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice on the Internet – From the School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield.
- Nursing Evidence-Based Resources
- Psychiatry/Psychology Evidence-Based Resources
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- CDC WONDER
- Toward Optimized Practice (Clinical Practice Guidelines), Alberta Medical Association
- Guide to Clinical Preventive Services, 2nd ed, 1995
- HSTAT (Health Services/Technology Assessment Texts) – From the National Library of Medicine. Access to full-text of documents useful in health care decision making.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse™ (NGC) – Sponsored by the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research in partnership with the American Medical Association and the American Association of Health Plans.
- NIH Consensus Development Program Home